Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wet Wedding

It is so nice to get away sometimes. As much as I love the opportunity that The Lord has blessed me with to be home with my little ones...I NEED A BREAK!!!!
Bill and I went to a friends wedding in Rome over the Weekend. I should clarify that we went to Rome, Ga. It was so much fun!!! We just hung out and had fun with one another and did not have to worry about chasing the kids around.

By the time we got there...I was really wondering how in the world they found this place! It took 2 hours and we had to drive up some steep and winding gravel roads but it was all worth it. The view was amazing!





I have never been to a wedding where people were actually drinking during the ceremony. I thought it was so funny. I made Bill's mom take a picture of us with a beer.
The beautiful Bride


I told Bill to PRETEND like he was going to throw me in the pool for a picture...


He couldn't resist!


The water felt so nice so I continued to jump in the pool. It was soooo much fun!

Congrats Tim and Carrie!!!! I'm so glad we were able to share in your beautiful day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Well, you are one crazy girl ;) Good for you for being cool about it and having fun! Looks like a beautiful setting where the wedding was. Hope your summer is going great :)

    ReplyDelete