Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fun Weekend!

We had a busy but FUN weekend. We started out at dinner with Bill's dad and Sonya Friday night. We went to a yummy Mexican restaurant. the kids ate their weight in chips and cheese dip. I think they could eat that at every meal.
Zoee enjoyed feeding Bill all night!
Every time she would feed him a bite she would say "mmmm...good"

On Saturday we ran errands all morning. The boys had fun trying on Halloween costumes in every store we went too.



Saturday night we attended a wedding at Dunaway Gardens. It was beautiful!!! When the bride walked down the steps Zoee started yelling, "yeah...here she comes...pink-l-bell." She calls every princess she sees "pink-l-bell" (translation...Tinkerbell)
We had a long wait between the wedding a reception so we took the kids to explore the gardens. Tripp said he thought this is what heaven would look like. I hope he's right. It was one of the prettiest places I have been to.



As we explored the gardens I mostly saw the backs of my children as they were running to see some new rock or flower or well or stream.


I love this picture of Tripp and Jasper!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment