Sunday, September 12, 2010

Funny girl

For the last couple of days Zoee has been walking around saying Biiitch!! Biiitch!!! I told Bill I had no reason to use that particular word during the day so she didn't hear it from me but we could not figure out what she was trying to say. The other night Bill was yelling for Tripp to come clean something up and as Bill started yelling for Tripp...Zoee ran around the corner yelling too, "Biiiitch, Biiitch, air de Biiitch!!! When Tripp got downstairs Zoee said, "air ee is" :-)
She had been calling Tripp.
Tripp is her Biiitch!!
I have some video of it but can't figure out how to post it. I'll work on it.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. this is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! cute picture of Zoee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo funny!! I'd love to see that video, but don't know how to post it either, so can't help you there. There are a ton of videos on YouTube that have kids using words that sound like other (bad) words and it's hilarious! Thanks for sharing ;) Hope everything is going good sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete