Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to a little girl with a BIG personality!!!!
You turned 3 on December 19, 2011. Because your birthday is right before Christmas, I am just now getting around to your birthday post.
The Lord has given you such a strong personality. Although I know that it will benefit you in your adult years, it can be a bit of a challenge at times.
You say some hilarious things and have some really funny ideas and desires. I'm pretty sure you were the only 3 year old dressed as The Grinch for Halloween.
You are very picky when choosing your outfit each day. You have a closet full of cute dresses but you refuse to wear any of them. You began the year with an intense fear of monkeys but now you sleep with 3 in your bed. Speaking of beds...when I say you sleep in your bed I really mean mommy and daddy's bed. You wake up every night and come downstairs to sleep in your "nest."  I have actually lost you several times only to find you buried in the nest (behind all the pillows on our bed).

You like to lay in your nest and drink chocolate milk in the morning while you watch Little Bear. You love to climb on everything and jump as high as you can. you can actually jump higher than anyone else in the house but we can't tell you that because you would walk around singing it as loud as you can to upset the boys :)

You are beautiful Zoee Grace! You have made our lives exciting. You have stretched us as parents. You are strong willed and know what you want. I know The Lord has big plans for you. So glad to be along for the ride.


You love to help me in the kitchen. You cut out the most perfect heart shaped biscuits every week. I call you my footling because you are always right under my feet doing everything that I am doing.




We Love You Zoee Grace!!!!






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Well Happy Belated Belated Birthday Zoee!! She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED this post!! Hope you guys are doing well!! We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete