Friday, March 25, 2011

Our Week

We had a busy week!
Tripp went on a field trip, I finished editing his yearbook page, we had a great small group meeting, We had a picnic after school, played with friends and I found this cool new effect for pictures. I love it its called 1960's in the picnic editing program. I've been playing with it during my free time.
Here are some pictures I've edited with it. They are some older pictures that I really like.

Tripp got his report card and I loved his teachers comment:

Tripp continues to bless our class with his observations and encouragement. We love our "absent minded professor" even when it means cleaning up pencil sharpener shavings or finding the back to the name plate (worn when he is student of the day...he looses it every time!). His reading and math have really taken off this quarter.

Oh....and we lost Zoee yesterday!!!!

I was grilling some veggies and she was playing with the boys and some of their friends on the other side of the house. I kept running around to check on her. I went back every couple of minutes. Well...2 minutes too late!!!!

She was gone! I asked the kids. They had not really paid attention to everything she was doing so they didn't know. We all started running around the house and yelling fro her. She didn't answer. I went inside and looked EVERYWHERE!!! She was NOT there. I got quite hysterical. My mind went blank. I could not figure out what to do. This probably lasted 3-4 minutes...I mean forever!

I ran back in the house thinking I should call someone (I didn't know who) and when I ran through the garage. The automatic van door opened and out popped her smiling face. She said, "I see loo"

I was soooo relieved!!

We're glad you didn't run away Zoee!!!

She carried her quesadilla (sp) in her mouth and her cookie in her hand for about 10 minutes that day. So funny!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment