Sunday, November 7, 2010

What to do with my extra hour...

I suppose I'll update my neglected blog. It's 5:30 in the morning but my clock says 6:30. I am thinking that maybe this year I won't change my clocks back until I actually need the extra hour. I might be on time everywhere we go!
I can't believe that October is already over! It went by so quickly.
Tripp finished playing football and had his awards night. He got a trophy and is sooo proud of it. We also had our first parent/teacher conference at school. His teacher said that he is so creative and really thinks outside the box. She also said that he is very kind to everyone in class and looks out for others around him. Now for the not so good....he's a MESS!!!!!! Crayons on the floor, can't find his ruler papers shoved in his desk. That was no news to me! He is just one of those super creative souls that has no regard for organization. Being too neat would dampen his creativity I guess?????
Jasper has really started to enjoy spending time with some of the younger siblings from Tripp's class. This is the first time he has actually played with kids his own age. He prefers to play with Tripp's friends and luckily they are so sweet to him.
Zoee has hit an all new level of DANGEROUS!!!!!!! Saying that she is in to everything is a huge understatement! She is like 10 toddlers all together!!! She can climb on top of our high bed now and loves to jump. She has also started expressing herself more. If she gets mad at anyone she calls them names!!!! She can be heard screaming meanie or baby a lot of the day. It has been funny to see the things she picks up from her brothers.
We had a great time in St. Simons a couple of weeks ago. It was so hot. The boys swan in the ocean! Here are some pictures from out trip.
Enjoy!
I'll be back soon to post pics from Halloween!



























Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...I might do the same with my clocks! So glad to see a post :) Looks like you guys had a good time on vacay! Enjoy the rest of what is left of fall!

    ReplyDelete